Type Here to Get Search Results !

I chose to focus on the muddy gray areas and loopholes within Bridge of Spies. The Cold War was fueled by each side's increasingly

 

I chose to focus on the muddy gray areas and loopholes within Bridge of Spies. The Cold War was fueled by each side's increasingly dire hypotheticals, causing mass paranoia among citizens and governments alike.


A large part of the film’s narrative focuses on the extent of protection under the law, especially for a Soviet spy. I reimagined Lady Justice, mixing her blindfold with the American and Soviet flags to represent how both countries were tied to their individuals’ principles of justice even while locked in an endless battle for the upper hand. Set in the eponymous 1950s borough, Brooklyn features then-contemporary imagery that now exemplifies the commodification of Brooklyn as a global brand.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#codes